1.1. This User Agreement refers to the site of the investment company Lumex LTD, located at https://lumexlimited.com/ and establishes the basic rules and conditions for using the site, as well as governs the relationship between the Administration of the site of Lumex LTD and the User of this Site.
1.2. The site administration reserves the right to change, add or delete clauses of this Agreement at any time without notifying the User.
1.3. Continued use of the Site by the User means acceptance of the Agreement and changes made to this Agreement.
1.4. The user is personally responsible for checking this Agreement for changes in it.
2. SUBJECT OF THE AGREEMENT
2.1. The subject of this Agreement is to provide the User of the company with access to the services contained on the Site.
2.2. This Agreement covers all the existing services of the company, as well as any subsequent modifications and additional services that appear in the future.
2.3. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site, the User consider to have joined this Agreement.
3. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
3.1. The Site Administration exercises the current management of the Site, determines the composition of the Site’s services, its structure and appearance, permits and restricts access to the Site, exercises other rights belonging to it.
3.2. In case of violation by the User of the rules established by this Agreement, the Administration has the right to temporarily suspend or block the User’s access to the Site or its individual services for an indefinite period, and in case of repeated or gross violation of the Agreement’s provisions, delete the User’s account.
3.3. The user has the right to:
• Access the use of the Site after the necessary conditions are met (registration, etc.);
• Use all the services available on the Site offered on the Site;
• Ask any questions relating to the company's services on the details that are in the section "Personal Account";
• Use the Site solely for the purposes and procedure provided for
• Agreement and not prohibited by law.
3.4. The user undertakes to:
• Provide, upon request by the Site Administration, additional information that is directly related to the services provided by this Site;
• Respect the property and non-property rights of authors and other right holders when using the Site;
• Do not take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Site;
3.5. User prohibited:
• Use automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy, or track the contents of the Site;
• Disrupt the proper functioning of the Site;
• Use the Site and its contents for any purposes prohibited by law, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the Investment Company or other persons;
• Collect personal data of other Users, including their collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking and destruction;
• To carry out propaganda or agitation, inciting social, racial, national or religious hatred and enmity, propaganda of war, social, racial, national, religious or linguistic superiority;
4. USE OF THE SITE
4.1. The Site and the content included in the Site is owned and operated by the Site Administration.
4.2. The purchase of the service offered on the Site, requires the creation of a user account.
4.3. The User is personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account information, including the password, as well as for all activities that are conducted on behalf of the User Account.
4.4. The User must immediately notify the Site Administration of the unauthorized use of his account or password or any other security breach.
4.5. The User has the right to terminate the cooperation, unilaterally, without saving the account and deposited funds. At the same time, the User’s expenses are not compensated and are not refunded.
5.1. Administration of this site is not responsible for:
• Delays or failures in the process of the operation, resulting from force majeure, as well as any case of problems in telecommunications, computer, electrical and other related systems;
• Actions of transfer systems, banks, payment systems and for delays associated with their work;
• Proper functioning of the site, if the User does not have the necessary technical means to use it, also does not have any obligations to provide users with such means.
• for user losses that have arisen in connection with illegal actions of third parties, unreasonable actions of payment systems or in connection with his unqualified actions, lack of knowledge or his mistakes in calculations;
5.2. The User is personally responsible for any actions using the email address and password entered in the Personal Account specified by him when registering. The User is entitled to use the services and information resources of the Site only using his own account.
5.3. The site administration is responsible for providing services to the company on the conditions and subject to the restrictions established by this Agreement.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1. The User confirms that he uses the Site at one's own risk, evaluates and assumes all risks associated with the use of information posted on the Site.
6.2. The site administration is not responsible for the behavior of the Users, the validity of the information about the User posted by them by himself.
6.3. The site administration does not deal with the settlement and resolution of disputes and conflicts arising between the Users, however, reserves the right to block the User’s access to the Site in case of receiving motivated complaints from other Users about the incorrect behavior of this User on the Site.
6.4. The site administration draws the attention of users to the need to be careful and retain common sense when using the Site. Use of the Site implies that the User is aware of and accepts these risks.
6.5. The site administration is not responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of obligations to provide access to the Site as a result of occurrence of force majeure circumstances that could not be foreseen or prevented by reasonable and accessible means.
6.6 The site administration is not responsible for the malfunction of the Site on any User devices that do not meet the technical and software requirements, as well as caused by malfunctions of such User devices.
7. OTHER CONDITIONS
7.1. This Agreement comes into force from the moment the User first uses the Site. The provisions of this Agreement automatically supplement any other contracts and agreements, which are already concluded or may be concluded between the Company and the User, and must be unconditionally executed by the Parties.
7.2. The site administration has the right to unilaterally change and / or supplement the terms of this Agreement. The User automatically confirms his acceptance of the terms of this Agreement and its annexes published on the Site at the time of its use.
7.3. If for any reason the User does not agree with the terms of this Agreement, he must immediately stop using the Site.
7.4. The termination of this Agreement unilaterally by the Company and the termination of any relationship with the User may be made in cases when the User violates the terms of this Agreement, causes harm to the Company or other Users of the Site, and performs other actions by the User that are contrary to the Company's internal rules.
8. SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
8.1 Disputes arising between the Parties under this Agreement or in connection with it, including those related to its conclusion, execution, violation, termination or invalidity, will be resolved through peaceful negotiations.
8.2. Any disputes and disagreements that have arisen between the Company and the User will be resolved on the basis of the provisions of this Agreement as amended at the time of such dispute or disagreement.