Using the Site means the unconditional acceptance of the User with this Policy and the conditions for the processing of his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site.
1. General Provisions
1.1. In the framework of this Policy, the User’s personal information means:
• Personal information that the User provides about himself / herself when registering or in the process of using the Site's services, including the personal data of the User;
• Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site’s services during use by the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser, the date and time of access to the services, the addresses of the requested pages and other information;
• • Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided by the Agreement on the use of the Site.
Administration of the Site assumes that the user provides accurate and sufficient personal information during registration, and keeps this information up to date. The risk of providing false information is borne by the user who provided it.
2. Purpose of processing personal information of users
2.1. The site collects and stores only that personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User.
2.2. User Personal Information the site processes for the following purposes:
• Identification of the User registered on the Site for use by all available services of the Site, programs and products
• Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Site
• Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and requests from the User
• Improving the quality of the Site, usability, development of new services and services.
3. Terms of transfer of personal information of Users to third parties
3.1. With respect to the personal information of the User, confidentiality is maintained except in cases where the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to the unlimited persons.
3.2. The site has the right to transfer the personal information of the User to third parties in the following cases:
• The user has agreed to such actions
• Transfer is necessary for the User to use a particular service or to execute a specific agreement or contract with the User
• In order to ensure the possibility of protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Site or third parties in cases where the User violates the Site User Agreement or this Policy.
4. Obligations of the parties
4.1. User is obliged to:
• Provide information about personal data necessary to use the services of the Site
• Update, add to the information provided about personal data in the event of a change in this information.
4.2. Site Administration is obliged to:
• Use the information obtained solely for the purposes specified in this Policy
• Ensure the storage of confidential information in secret, not to disclose without the prior written permission of the User, and not to sell, exchange, publish or disclose by other possible means the transferred personal data of the User, except as provided for in this Policy
• Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User’s personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information
• Block personal data related to the relevant User from the time of the request or request of the User or his legal representative or authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification in case of unreliable personal data or illegal actions.
5. Responsibilities of the parties
5.1. The site administration is responsible for the deliberate disclosure of User's Personal Data in accordance with applicable law.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Personal Data, the site administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
• became public domain before its loss or disclosure
• was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the site administration.
5.3. The User is responsible for the legality, correctness and veracity of the Personal Data provided in accordance with applicable law.
6.1. The site has the right to make changes to this Policy without the consent of the User. When making changes in the current edition, the date of the last update is indicated. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment of its publication, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.